Friday, May 13, 2016

Pioneer Valley, Sony 4k, and Nutrition

Behind the B Cam (A7S w/Shogun)

A big thanks to Jon Brysh who brought me on as AC for his shoot with a college text publisher to produce videos for a nutrition course. This two location shoot brought me back to Massachussetts's Pioneer Valley where I spent my UMass days. It was nice to be back in Hadley for a visit and then over to Holyoke Community College. 

The pictures are from the first set up, with Canon cine 50mm and 85mm on two Sony A7Sii's. Recorded in 4k to Atomos Shoguns. Jon, the DP, sent me the screen grabs fresh from recorders, no tweaks in post. He wanted to get a good looking, edit ready image in camera and I think he did just that. 

Video Stills from Both Cameras, No Post Production

No comments:

Post a Comment